Red Lipstick from Fashion 21 All Day Matte Review

I'm not really a fan of red lipsticks, I always prefer to wear pink or any other colors that are very light cause I have this thing that I actually feel more young looking when I wear those colors. But eventually I got bored with those colors and saw this lipstick from revlon, it's red and its kinda expensive so I have to find an alternative brand that I think will actually give me the same coverage as the revlon lipstick. Then my aunt actually give this Fashion 21 red lipstick as a birthday gift and Ive been using it since then and loving it till now.
Red Lipstick from Fashion 21


This lipstick is actually from fashion 21's red romance intense rich lipstick line..I got the shade called warm kiss.But I think they have 7 shades of red available (prom date,true love, sexy red, miss valentine, first crush, heart throb, warm kiss). It's very affordable and it's really pigmented,it's very easy to apply,cause it kinda glides on your lips very smoothly. definitely a good buy.

Red Lipstick Fashion 21

It's not that long lasting though,it last on my lips for like 3-4 hours then i have to retouch specially when i had a meal that's where it easily wears off but if you want to make it long lasting try to prep your lips with a good glide of foundation (for me I use maybelline new york's aqua gel foundation), then put on your lipstick and youre lipstick is going to stay on for the rest of the day.

If you ask me if I'm going to purchase this again. well. I most certainly will given it's good quality and cheap price it's actually one of the best lipsticks I have. :)

History

Purchased from SM Cubao Department Store August 12, 2013. When I was a student, stormy days were exciting because... walang pasok. But now that I'm working, I find it really depressing especially yung may bagyo kung kailan uwian na. So to get rid of this heavy feeling, I stormed (pun intended) to SM Cubao for a little color therapy (like the joys of a child visiting the toy store!). I first heard about this back in December 2013 from my suki in Isetann and I've been bugging her ever since about its release. It was expected to be out by Q1 2013 but I guess there were factors for the delay.

Yes, I've waited so long but didn't know it was already available in select branches (SA said it was just released a week before my visit). I spotted them while strolling along the cosmetics section. finally!!! Like an instant flip of the impulse switch, I took some notes and swatches before hauling home Bronze, Mandarin and Blossom (now I wish yung Russet nalang). With freebies and 50-Pesos-off, I'm the happiest person in the world =)

P.S.'s: It's a Philippine brand and available in most Watson's and Robinson's Department store outlets. Fashion 21 is a brand partnered with Fanny Serrano Cosmetics; the former is geared towards teens and young adults, while the latter is marketed more towards ladies in their twenties onward. That's not a rule set in stone, though. Both brands have quality products, except that Fashion 21 seems to have more options and varieties that look like candy on a rack. How can girls resist? The Red Romance collection is available year-round. It's not a seasonal limited edition thing as far as I know; the collection just happened to have been inspired by Valentine's.