After School Uee 2014 Profiles and Pictures

After School's member UEE just finished wrapping up the last episode of "Golden Rainbow." So now, she is taking a break and relaxing for awhile. Though before she takes a break, UEE revealed some secrets about what type of guy she likes, if she will initiate dating, and what she will do about her plans with fellow members, After School.

UEE has been thinking about her future with female group After School. So on a recent interview on April 1st with 'Ilgan Sports,' UEE explained that she considering on "graduating" from the group so that she can focus on "acting." UEE stated, "I don't think there's much time left before I graduate from After School. In the past, my ambition to stand on stage rather than to act was strong, but these days, my ambition for acting has grown. Whenever I think that, I feel that my graduation day is nearing. I'm not saying I need to graduate right away, but I do feel like I need to pass on my position to my dongsaengs." She further explains by stating what she will do if she does decide to graduate from the group. UEE said, "After graduation, I want to focus on acting. That's why I find every performance at events precious now. It's more poignant now that I think there isn't much time left for me on stage."

After School Uee 2014 Profiles and Pictures

Stage Name 유이 / (U-ie / Uee (Yui)
Real name 김유진 / Kim Yoo Jin
Nickname Honey Thighs
Profession actress, singer, model, endorser
Birthdate April 9, 1988
Height 171cm Weight 51kg
Star sign Aries
Blood type O
Talent agency Pledis Entertainment
KPOP group After School (She made a debut with their second single Diva in April 2009, and became the 6th member.)
Education School of Fine Arts at Sungkyunkwan University

After School Uee sexy Pictures

Filmography


  • Golden Rainbow (MBC, 2013) as Baek Won
  • Jeon Woo Chi (KBS2, 2012) as Princess Hong Muyeon
  • Ojakgyo Brothers (KBS2, 2011) as Baek Jaeun
  • Birdie Buddy (tvN, 2011) as Sung Misoo
  • All My Love (MBC, 2011) cameo
  • My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox (SBS, 2010) cameo
  • You're Beautiful (SBS, 2009) as Yoo Heyi
  • Queen Seon Deok (MBC, 2009) as Young Mishil


Shows


  • SBS Family Outing Season 1 Ep 72 & 73
  • MBC We Got Married Paired with Park Jaejung
  • SBS Night After Night, 2010 Host
  • KBS2 Happy Together Ep 208 & 236
  • SBS King of Idols 2011
  • KBS2 Music Bank 2011-2012 Host
  • SBS Running Man Ep 34 & 137
  • SBS Barefoot Friends, Permanent Member


Achievements


  • 48th Baeksang Arts Awards 2012 Best New TV Drama Actress Ojakgyo Brothers
  • KBS Drama Awards 2011 Newcomer Actress Award Ojakgyo Brothers
  • Barbie & Ken Awards 2011 Korean Barbie
  • MBC Entertainment Awards 2009 Best New Rookie


Discography


  • 2011 Sok Sok Sok (feat. JR of Nu'est)
  • 2013 Afterschool 'First Love'


Music Videos


  • Mighty Mouth "Love Class" 
  • Jo Sung Mo "Please Take Good Care of Her" 
  • 4Tomorrow "Tomorrow" 

Endorsement

  • Anycall Magic Hole (with Kim Hyunjoong & Lee Minho)
  • (with Kim Yuna, 2PM) 
  • Samsung Gemstone 
  • Samsung Anycall Shape.
  • Point Cosmetic.
  • Choeum Cheoreom Cool Soju.
  • Vita 500 
  • Head Sports  
  • Oceanworld (with Kahi)  
  • The Saem Cosmetic (with Lee Seunggi) 
  • Cantata Coffee (with Joo Won) 
  • BDlab Skini.
  • Le Coq Sportif.
  • Love Golf Campaign 
  • Ojakgyo Brothers CF
  • H: Connect.  Mixxo.