The Legal Wife - Filipino Drama 2014

I really loved The Legal Wife, Angel’s character, Monica, is my favorite. Of course, who wants to be a mistress right? Sometimes, I even imagined myself being on that situation in the near future. thinking what will I do just in case. I know it’s weird but it seems to affect me in a way.

The Legal Wife

Maja Salvador the legal wife

ABS-CBN prime time drama "The Legal Wife" where Jericho Rosales, Maja Salvador, JC De Vera, and Angel Locsin-they could all lead us to one powerful, emotional, heavy dramatic love story. It’s not really for kids or teens but I think that’s it’s a really interesting show. All I can really say is the very special love of Locsin and Rosales is ruined by Salvador and the only man left to capture Locsin’s heart is De Vera.


Jc Rivera the legal wife

I watched last week’s Monday-Wednesday episode of “The Legal Wife” today. I dislike Echo’s character! I don’t get cheating at all! How can he cheat when his wife is so loving, caring, thoughtful, beautiful and smart? And the biggest thing that annoys me? How can he kiss and sleep with his wife when he just came back from his other woman? bestfriend.


Angel Locsin, The Legal Wife

Happy 29th Birthday and Congratulationa to Angel Locsin, She  has earned and reaped several acting distinctions from various award-giving bodies in the Philippines for her excellent and timeless dramatic personifications in both television and movies. Angel Locsin bagged the much-coveted “Best Supporting Actress Award” for the “Gawad Pasado Awards” 2014. After which, she was again remarkably named as “Best TV Personality for Umalohok  Juan Awards of the Lyceum of the Philippines” in Manila.