Lee Jong Suk One of The Best Young Actor in Korea

Everytime I watch each episodes of Doctor Stranger, I can't help but think that Lee Jong Suk have to get an award for this year's Acting award or whatever you call that. He makes me cry and laugh and giggle throught the 1 hour episodes. Though, it may not be super popular in Korea, I think it is more popular overseas.

Anyway, Jongsuk never fail to surprise me. I Hear Your Voice, School 2013, High Kick, No Breathing, etc. He is my favourite actor nowadays! Oh, and I am still unsure if he will be with Quack or Jaehee. With the recent episodes, I am guessing Jae Hee will? Lee Jong Suk was complimented as an actor who goes above and beyond with his acting skills, willingness to learn, and work ethic by his fellow 'Doctor Stranger' staff.

Lee Jong Suk pics

Lee Jong Suk images

Lee Jong Suk latest photo

The drama's writer Park Jin Woo met up with reporters in Nonhyeondong, Gangnam, Seoul on June 26 and spoke highly of Lee Jong Suk, "Lee Jong Suk is a very good actor... Lee Jong Suk is like an actor who is [always] prepared. He even acts out the things that aren't in the script. He studies the things that I didn't write by himself and shows it to me on set... I had no worries. But since actor Lee Jong Suk does so well, I got all the more worried for myself. Because I had to write a script that is fitting enough to lead a good actor... He is a friend who I will continue to look forward to."

PD Jin Hyuk shared, "['Doctor Stranger'] didn't start off with the casting of somewhat established actors, but it was a drama that started because we wanted to make it. We each have our own goals. In the case of Lee Jong Suk, his goal is to hear that he is a good actor... As the director, I thought that I was holding a diamond in the rough. I think that actors will shake [the heart] of South Korea someday."

I've only seen so many of projects Lee Jong Suk has been involved so I can't say much but he makes Doctor Stranger flow very naturally and he fits the jokester character very well. However, for all the emotional scenes, the storyline and Jin Se Yeon are what makes them good (honestly the difference between their acting are so great I can't figure whether it's the number of crying scenes given each or their acting skills or character development or director's orders or storyline).

Kang Sora delivers decently but no more - displaying more emotion where it doesn't fit rather than where it should be and not displaying enough when it really matters. There are only four episodes of 'Doctor Stranger' left, so tune in every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM KST!