Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun New Horror Movie "The Girl's Grave" 2014

"The Girl's Grave" is scheduled to premiere on July 3 can't wait to watch this film I like both Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun. They're really cute together they seem to have a cute love hate relationship. "Boys Over Flowers" actress Kim So Eun is making a comeback through the film "The Girl's Grave."

On June 26, Kim So Eun made guest appearance on the radio program "Shim Shim Ta Pa," where she talked about her upcoming film, dating, and her ideal type.

Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun

Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun The Girl's Grave

During the interview, she asked the DJs to play "The Girl's Grave" OST "The Place You Left" sung by MBLAQ, and she commented, "It has a different feel from other horror film OSTs. I think it suits the theme of the movie which is a bit sentimental despite being under the horror genre."
In another interview, she opened up about her best-known character from the drama "Boys Over Flowers," "Most people know me as the innocent and sweet Ga Eul, but I'm actually very outgoing and wild. I'm interested in action films, and if given a chance in the future, I would like to do a role as a female warrior or fighter."

After filming a movie together, actors Kim So Eun and Kang Ha Neul were part of a dating rumor. Yet, the actress clarified the rumors in a recent interview. When asked if she was dating Kang Ha Neul, Kim So Eun stated, “No I am not dating Kang Ha Neul. While we were filming ‘The Girl’s Grave,’ people around us questioned whether we had started dating. Perhaps it’s because several photos captured our friendly relationship. We are just friends.”

After ending his first filming, Kang Ha Neul commented, “This is my first lead in a movie and my first time in a horror film so I am a bit nervous but I will try to show you good sides of me in the future.”

Kim So Eun also commented, “I was so excited to come on set. It was our first filming but I think all of the actors, the director and staff had great chemistry together.”

“The Girl’s Grave” is about In Soo  (Kang Ha-Neul) who has a special gift to see ghosts and has become isolated from other students because of this. He transfers to a high school in a rural area outside of Seoul. There, In-Soo meets a female ghost (Kim So-Eun) at the high school and forms a friendship with her.

Meanwhile, classmates disappear one by one.