Lee Da He as Ah Mo-ne on Hotel King

I want to watch the next episode, but I need to sleep. I screamed every time Lee Da Hae was on the screen. I am such a hopeless fan girl.  Lee Da Hae will be returning in a new drama, I had some Cheong Song Yi feels! She has so much depth to her character right from the beginning. She comes off as a typical spoiled heiress but you can tell some of that is just for show, she is totally a BA with her attitude and skills and yet she is someone who gets scared of birds. I felt like it was a good mixture, making her feel real.

lee da hae hotel king

When asked if Lee Da Hae’s character in the drama will show the same clumsy personality as Jun Ji Hyun’s character Cheon Song Yi in “Man from the Stars,” Lee Da Hae clarified, “If you watch episode 1 and 2, you will understand that my character’s clumsy personality is displayed on purpose. My character is someone who has a secret due to the pain she has received from her father, so she is pretending to act clumsy and dimwitted.

The character I play has a lot of emotions and many dark moments, so I had a difficult time trying to act out those emotional scenes. Her pain is all in the inside. Some people who may not know the story when watching the drama may think that there are similarities to Cheon Song Yi, but if they were to see her inner self they would see that she is different. Also, Jun Ji Hyun is a lot prettier than me, so you can’t even start to compare our characters to each other.”

lee da hae ah mone

“Hotel King” actress Lee Da Hae recently revealed candid photos of herself fast asleep while filming the drama. On April 5, the actress shared the photo to her Twitter account with the caption, “Yes…I am currently filming like this. When pulling all-nighter shoots, I wonder if an actress’ face will get damaged. I want to thank my manager for holding the umbrella for me and to our staff who took this photo – I’m going to remember this. Everyone, our first episode is airing today so please watch!”

In the revealed photo, Lee Da Hae appears to be fast asleep in her portable folding chair. Netizens commented, “Lee Da Hae looks pretty even when she’s sleeping,” “Lee Da Hae looks so tired” and “Lee Da Hae, be strong!”
lee da hae sleeping

So what has been revealed in the story so far? Well, the story will revolve around Lee Da Hae, the female lead playing an heiress of a seven star hotel. She runs into financial hardship and that’s when Lee Dong Wook steps in and saves her from disaster. Lee Dong Wook plays a hotel manager. That’s as far as we know, but having seen my fair share of Korean dramas I can only assume there will be a love triangle and family feud.