Witch's Romance Latest Korean Drama By Um Jung Hwa and Park Suh Joon

Witch’s Romance also known as A Witch Love is ridiculous and delightful. I love it. Two episodes in and I am wanting more! I just love Noona romances. Witch Romance is so funny! Park Seo Joon and Uhm Jung Hwa chemistry is off the charts. Considering their age difference is actually a few years larger in real life than it is on the show, I love that there isn’t any real sense of awkwardness. Park Seo Joon and Uhm Jung Hwa are all in.
Witch’s Romance


I think what I love the most about Witch’s Romance is the whole role reversal, where the woman is the cold, successful business person and the dude is the bleeding-heart bajillion-part-time-jobs broke person. I know this is fairly standard for most noona romances, but it doesn’t stop me from totally loving it, anyway.
Park Seo Joon and Uhm Jung Hwa

Actress Um Jung Hwa said, "I think audiences will compare me and Park Suh Joon with the Secret Love Affair Kim Hee Ae and Yoo Ah In couple. Witch's Romance will tell a story of funny, humorous love." Park Suh Joon said, "I thought the subject of our drama would be too similar to that of Secret Love Affair, but our drama tells a completely different story in a completely different atmosphere."
Park Seo Joon and Uhm Jung Hwa

Meanwhile, "A Witch's Love" is about two people who each have scars from past relationships, and the way their romance with each other heals those wounds.
"A Witch's Love"

Ban Ji Yeon (Uhm Jung Hwa) is a single 33-year-old woman working as a reporter and is very enthusiastic about her work. So much so that she is often called a “witch” at work. She doesn’t believe in true love, because of her past experience when her boyfriend disappeared prior to their wedding.
A Witch's Love

and Yoon Dong Ha (Park Seo Joon) is a 25-year-old young man who runs a small errand center with his friend. The errand center will do pretty much anything including sending out someone dressed as Santa Claus or provide security for an idol star. He looks like a happy guy, but he lost his girlfriend by an accident. 
A Witch's Love

A Witch Romance
In the clip released on this day, Um Jung Hwa and Park Suh Joon portrayed the sweet comical romance between the two. The cable channel TvN's new drama "Witch's Romance" will premiere on April 2014. It will be broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 11PM. I love this show. Hilarious and fun and not totally stupid. Also Uhm Jung Hwa is just so ridiculously fabulous. I love her.