Tahan Lew Fatt and Justin Bieber Facetime Pics

Tahan Lew is Really beautiful girl, especially from the neck up. She doesn’t look very asian though. Tahan Lew Fatt has confirmed she had a private conversation with Justin Bieber on Facetime but has quashed rumours of a budding romance with the Canadian pop star. "I have a boyfriend (race car driver David Reynolds), there's nothing going on between Justin Bieber and I," Darwin-raised Lew Fatt said.

Tahan Lew Justin Bieber pics

"I don't know why he wanted to talk to me, I think Tay just told him about me and he wanted to say hi," Lew Fatt said. "He wanted to know if I wanted to come to his concert. We spoke for literally a minute. David (Reynolds) said hi to him as well.

It's no surprise that the brunette beauty caught the superstar's eye. In the sultry photo shoot, Tahan shows off her feminine curves in high-waisted bikini bottoms and a matching strapless top. In another shot, she wears a very skimpy powder blue string bikini.

Tahan Lew Justin Bieber facetime

"Lew Fatt said she turned down the invite to attend the concert and party with Biebs afterwards. "I had just got back (to Melbourne) from the ARIAs (in Sydney) and was so tired," she said. "But I'm definitely a Belieber, I won't lie, I listen to his music all the time."

Tahan Lew Fatt

Tahan Lew made a name for herself on the recent run of Big Brother in Australia. She's involved in some sort of dustup with bloggers and columnists over in the land Down Under over allegations of things nobody cares about nearly as much as how this hot brunette looks in a bikini. Which we now happily know and leer and notice. I'd say she looks damn fine.

Tahan Lew Fatt in Bikini

Seriously yet when other celebs are late for there show. No one makes a big deal. But when Justin is late all hell breaks lose. Seriously why aren’t the other artist penalize for being late. They seem to always target Justin and no one else. Seriously. I hardly think Justin was late on purpose. He can’t control what his team does.