WATCH: Alexa Grasso, The Prettiest Female In MMA Today!

I would love to see a fight with her and Rhonda Rousey. Meet Alexa Grasso, a 21-year-old strawweight (115 lbs) fighter from Mexico. She's said to have the kind of knockout power that female fighters don't normally possess, which explains why she's won four of her fights via knockout.

WATCH: Alexa Grasso

5ft 5in Alexa Grasso hasn’t lost a fight since she began two years ago
21-year-old student from Mexico has achieved four knockout wins
First became interested in martial arts after watching match with her uncle who now happens to be her coach. She said: ‘I saw that women are just as capable as men to fight’

Alexa, who once worked as a hostess and a secretary, says her parents support her 100 percent. "My dad is always the happiest," she reveals. "He loves the idea of me being a fighter, and supports me with even the simplest things from helping with my uniform to drying my tears and saying beautiful words when I'm in the last weeks of preparation."

So what are the chances of her and Ronda actually meeting in the cage? Well, Alexa's currently signed to Women's MMA promotion Invicta FC, which happens to have strong ties with the UFC. She's going to have to move up a weight class though, since Ronda's fighting at bantamweight (135 lbs).




Alexa will be looking to continue her undefeated streak when she faces Mizuki Inoue at Invicta FC 11next Sunday, February 28 (Manila time). Let's wish her the best of luck!

At the age of 19 Alexa attended her first fight and won, her uncle now acts as her coach‘My inspiration was a day I accompanied my uncle, who is my coach, to a fight event where I s
aw my first women’s fight,’ she said.

‘I was amazed to see that such beautiful and strong women could punch and kick that way against a larger rival. I saw the beauty of the sport and that women are just as capable as men to fight.’

The undefeated champ’s first match was in December 2012 at the age of 19 and she took her energy from the hoards of supporters who were shouting her name.

‘My first fight was a beautiful experience. A colleague and I fought at the same event. We prepared together and also went with many people who supported us.
Watch Alexa Grasso Versus Andrea Lugo:

: