2NE1 Park Bom is a Big Fan of EXO on The Latest Episode of Roommate

2NE1 Bom and EXO's Chanyeol, two idols from different top companies. I love the close relationship that they're just beginning to form. Park Bom revealed she was a big fan of EXO's music on the latest episode of 'Roommate'. Fellow roommate Chanyeol was showing Bom a video of their 'Overdose' MV. Wowed by the dancing, she told him, "It looks like you really practice a lot".

"This time, it wasn't that much," Chanyeol said. "We practiced for about three weeks. For 'Growl', we practiced for 3-4 months." "For us, we practice for, like, two days," Bom said, sighing. "When I was at the company building, I really liked 'Growl' so I played it a lot. But people tended to notice when I play songs from other companies. I just said, 'it's a good song' and kept playing it."

 2ne1 park bom

She's definitely got guts playing SM songs in the YG building, but a good song is a good song!

I don't think people in YG really care if some of their own listens to songs from other companies even SM, people might notice it but i highly doubt that is its something forbidden. also i think i remember seeing a video of teddy and who i think was kush (former yg producer) jamming to snsd's gee in the studio. growl was a good song so im sure other YG members liked it too.

I think this was the first time ALL cast mates were in the house at the same time. Oh my god, Bom Livened up the whole house. There weren't a lot of awkward moments. Park Min woo and Bom were awesome in that prank I loved how they kept laughing whenever they were alone with the camera.



And Finally, there were so many BOM+Chanyeol interactions. I was so happy when Bom called him over to play when he was passing her at the living room. And then he said he will play "missing you" for her and Bom screaming with excitement.

Just because the companies are in rivalry doesn't mean the actual artist themselves are, there is competition but in the end they still like each other whether or not from their company. They can play music from wherever they want, and it's nice to see Bom expressing her liking for EXO, shows a good relationship.