Sohee Fierce Makeup on Allure Korea's July Issue 2014!

Former Wonder Girls Sohee has completed a photo shoot and interview for fashion and beauty magazine Allure. The ex-girl group member has recently signed a deal with VDL, a cosmetics brand, evidence that she is now pursuing a career not solely linked to music.

She also featured in the KBS2 drama “Happy Rose Day” last year. The photos show Sohee wearing vivid and striking eye makeup and lipstick, and, in the interview, she speaks about her appearance. She says, “I think one of my strong points is the fact that my face is very changeable. I can achieve a different look depending on the makeup I use. I also like my eyes, I think they suit my face and they are quite expressive.”

Sohee makeup



Sohee Allure Korea July
Sohee showed an upgraded version of her fierce eyeliner look for 'Allure Korea's July issue!
Sohee was inspired by the film 'The Double Life of Véronique' as she showed what she would look like if she lived a double life with her fierce makeup transformation.

Sohee pointed out what she likes about her face, "As a beauty model, the fact that my face changes a lot depending on the makeup became a strong point and I also like my eyes. I'm not sure if it's pretty or not, but I think [my eyes] suit my face and express who I am well."

She also commented on her acting career, "I am standing at the starting line as an actress so I think doing my best is important to get off to a good start. I think that is the least I can do for those who are looking forward to my new journey and showing their love. I want to enthusiastically take on my work this summer. I will prepare a lot to greet you with a good production."

Sohee also speaks about the different challenges inherent to screen work and music. She explains, “Being an actress and being a singer are the same in some respects. Your job is to express and deliver emotion. The difference comes in how you go about preparing to perform.”

Sohee concluded her message saying, “I will never forget the starting point of becoming an actress in which I stand today. I will be meeting you soon as actress Ahn Sohee remembering all the love and support all of you have shown me.”

Meanwhile, BH Entertainment manages many famous names in acting including, Lee Byung Hun, Han Hyo Joo, Go Soo, Han Ga In, and Han Ji Min. The interview and photo spread will appear in the July edition of Allure magazine.