Crayon Pop’s Choa First Drama as ‘Jinyoung’ for KBS "High School Love on"

Pictures of Choa’s debut as an actress for KBS drama “High School – Love On” have been released.
Through this drama, Choa will be acting along side Infinite’s Woohyun, Sungyul, and actress Kim Saeron as a high school student.

KBS2TV’s new fantasy youth romance ‘High School-Love On’ is a story about an angle who becomes a human after saving a boy’s life and the love stories of the young students. The new TV series will have 20 episodes and the first will be aired at 8:55 on June 27th.

Crayon Pop’s Choa



Her agency announced on June 4th that Choa will play ‘Jin-young’ who is the cause of an important event early in the TV series. Behind-the-scene photos of her have been released.

A spokesperson from her agency said, “Choa has passion for singing as well as acting. She now studies acting at Seoul Institute of the Arts. Although she has busy schedules she attends acting classes to become an actress. She will first try acting for new drama ‘High School – Love On’ and show different charms of her as an actress.”

Choa said, “I feel nervous and excited about acting for the first time. I’ve always wanted to become an actress. I am really happy to have this chance. I really appreciate it. Although I play a small role, I will do my best to make a good drama. I will study and practice acting and become a great actress.”

Do you plan to watch this drama? What do you think Choa’s “instigating act” is?

Source: GetItK