Asia New Star - Kang Sora 2014 Latest Meaningful Award

Kang Sora who was debut in 2009 through movie ’4th Period Mystery’, later after that if you might notice, in all her filmography including ‘Sunny’, ‘Dream High 2′ and ‘Paparotti’, she always acted in school uniform. Only then, her thirst for adult role was quenched through SBS drama ‘Ugly Alert’ that she starred in last year. Moreover she managed to disentangle herself from any need to wear school uniform in her roles

Actress Kang Sora recently received a rather meaningful award from the 2014 Miss Asia Pacific World Super Talent event!

On May 31, Kang Sora received the “Asia New Star” award. The actress is currently filming the drama “Doctor Stranger.” Unfortunately, the actress was unable to receive the award in person because of her drama shoot schedule. Therefore, the award was delivered to her through the drama staff and she took a proof shot with the award to express her gratitude for having received such a recognition.
 kang sora pics

She said, “I was disappointed that I couldn’t participate in the awards ceremony. I am so grateful that you have given me such an honorable award. I will do my best to be an actress that shines, just as the name of this award, ‘Asia New Star,’ implies. I ask that you continue to show me your interest and love from here on forward.”
The 2014 Miss Asia Pacific World Super Talent Awards ceremony has been taking place since 1996 and has held 170 ceremonies since.

 kang sora
To Kang Sora, life of an actress is simple, huge and limitless. In future, if she wants to try acting certain roles, she will challenge herself and try any role opportunity that comes her way even though it is not initially in her career plan. From the sound of her intention and aspiration as an actress that mixed with yearning and earnestness, note of frustration could be heard. It is because when recalling the name Kang Sora, public interest is still veiled with their focus on her diet story or her past role in ‘Sunny’.

“I have a lot of fear and worries regarding my work. Since I’m someone who cannot do several works at once, so I won’t be too greedy to work prolifically. However, I also don’t want to be so particular in doing my work and block my path as an actress. My wish is I want to let everyone see me being around little by little but for a very long time in the industry.”