Bora, G.NA, Raina, Jiyeon, N.CA, and Hyosung Took a Picture Together!

BoraG.NARainaJiyeon, N.CA, and Hyosung  currently promoting or MC-ing took a picture together dressed in the Korean uniform colors of red and white for their special "World Cup" stage on 'Music Bank'!
Bora, G.NA, Raina, Jiyeon, N.CA, and Hyosung

The picture was uploaded onto G.NA's official Instagram and the pretty singer also wrote, "Bora, G.NA, Raina, Jiyeon, N.CA, and Hyosung were like this at Music Bank keke You worked hard, everybody! Finished the last broadcast a bit differently today thank you  today's special stage at music bank. Thank u loves!!!



You can check out their special stage below.

Hyosung revealed the secret to her honey thighs, "It's because of my muscles... I've naturally formed a lot of muscles from walking around ever since I was little. Since I've also been dancing since I was little, [my figure] is different from those who didn't exercise. When I was little, I envied those who are of the skinny and delicate style. Because I am chubby and have a lot of muscles, I received a lot of stress... But as I grew older, I formed confidence. I am more confident and not stressed out about it these days. I can only be thankful... I think it's a happy thing just to be an issue and receive interest as a celebrity."

She also surprised fans by revealing her diet involves a lot of eating, "I am the type to eat a lot... I think I eat way more than the average person. Even though I eat a lot during promotions, I exercise a lot so I don't see a change in weight."