Senator Miriam Santiago Has Been Diagnosed With Lung Cancer

Good news for the few, Very very bad news for the entire country. We have to pray for Senator Miriam Santiago that she will be able to survive this. We are all in support for you. Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago announced on Wednesday that she has been diagnosed with lung cancer.

miriam defensor santiago lung cancer


"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce myself to you as the only senator who has been diagnosed with lung cancer as of last week," Santiago said in a televised press conference.
The 69-year-old senator said she has cancer of the left lung which makes it hard for her to breathe.
"For the past two or more years, I have had difficulty. I've always been short of breath particularly when I deliver privilege speeches or even commencement speeches," she said.
Santiago said her cancer is now in stage 4 but it is not spreading.

Like her chronic fatigue syndrome, Santiago said her doctors have no clue on what could have caused her cancer since she does not smoke.

During the interview of Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago, she was quoted as saying “Allow me to introduce myself to you as the only senator who has been diagnosed with lung cancer as of last week. I have cancer of the left lung which makes it hard for me to breathe. I don’t know what the reaction of my enemies will be, on what hand I might die, and that they could get rid of me, of I might survive and get rid of them,” Santiago says.

The 69-year-old Senator adds further that her doctors discovered behavior mutants or mutancy. She was quoted as saying “They discovered I have what they call behavioral mutants or mutancy by themselves, by my cells in my left lung, making them impermeable to cancer and enables them to fight cancer nearby. I’ll be taking a tablet that has the benefits of chemo. I will see you in 6 weeks, fully cured of cancer,” she said. When Sen. Santiago was asked if she is scared with the stage 5 lung cancer, she responded by stating that “No, I’m very excited. I said ‘Yes, I got cancer!’ Because now I’m entering another dimension of human life.” she said.

Watch the full video interview of Sen. Miriam Defensor Santiago.


I think cancer is better at age 70 than "plunder" at age 90. Secondly, Senator Santiago does not have problem psychologically, for she doesn't believe in hell anyway. In May, 2012, she said, “'Under Vatican 2, there is no hell; but even if there is, there is nobody there,' Santiago said in a statement." While Christ taught about the literal reality of hell, Miriam could not be convinced. If you don't believe in the teachings of Christ, even cancer cannot help change your unbelief. Miriam is a senate fighter; a cancer fighter; a hell fighter. She is important to us. God bless her. God bless her to become a "prayer warrior" instead--this time.