Mei Wai 2014 Latest Cosplay Pictures

Meet Mei Wai, one of China’s top cosplayers, a fabulous girl. great cosplay, great photography! And I really love her cosplay especially her latest from Disney character frozen Princess Elsa.

Mei Wei's image appeared on the flier for China Joy's cosplay event; China Joy, of course, is the country's biggest game event. Hailing from Tianjin, she's been cosplaying since 1999.

Kotaku previously posted her work while featuring photographer MengJie Luan and his photos of her Athena cosplay. She makes a perfect Ada Wong and Tifa. As a matter of fact all of her Final Fantasy characters are good. But Tifa is just something else entirely. She doesn't just look like a fan dressed up as a character - she looks like a character would look like if she existed in real world.

Mei Wai 2014 Latest Cosplay Pictures
Mei Wai 2014 Cosplay

Mei Wai sexy Cosplay


Mei Wai sexy Cosplay

Mei Wai 2014 Cosplay

Mei Wai 2014  Cosplay

Mei Wai 2014 Latest Cosplay

Just goes to show all Japanese characters look the same. Her face definitely fits the profile and I think she looked perfectly suited for any of the characters she cosplayed. I bet if she did male character it would suit her too. The face is all the same they just change the hair style and clothes. I think I read a kotaku article that said something along these lines.

I do not know whos Mei Wei before finding this picture, and I think Mei Wei no less than my favorite cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao. and I hope after this i can find another her cool cosplay photo, she made a very beautiful Tifa Lockheart cosplay. Mei Wai is well-known for her series of cosplays, such as elves in Lineage II and Tifa in FFVII. This time she brings us her latest cosplay of Elyo Sorcerer in Aion. Have fun.