Secret Hyosung 9 Years Anniversary on Korean Entertainment

Jun Hyoseong, from girl group Secret showed her thanks to her personal fan club of 9 years. In 2005, Hyoseong began to audition for several talent shows hosted in Cheongju and Seoul but was met with failure. The same management company that Hyoseong had auditioned for at Cheongju held another audition in May 2005.

This time Hyoseong had made it through to the final round. Hyoseong danced BoA's Valenti at her final audition because, "although many people danced to BoA, no one had done the Valenti dance". Thanks to her song choice, the management company took notice of Hyoseong and she went on to win that talent show. She’s the second member of Secret to step onto the stage alone, the first member to try a solo path was Jieun. Which member would you like to see try a solo career next? Let us know in the comment section what your thoughts are on this.
Secret Hyosung cute pics
On July 9, she posted on her twitter, "9 year anniversary for my fans since before my debut. I want to thank all my fans and I hope we can continue this journey together. I feel like crying because I am so thankful. I love you all."

Along with her message she posted a photo of her with braided hair and a facial expression that looks as she is about to cry.

Internet users commented, "I will always support Hyosung", "I love you Hyosung" and "She is pretty even when she is about to cry."

On the other hand, Hyosung is playing a role in a new KBS drama. Hyoseong's name was derived from the word 유성 which is Korean for meteor, due to her father and maternal grandmother seeing a shooting star on the day of her birth.