Ha Ji Won and Yoon Eun Hye New Movie Chronicle of a Blood Merchant' 2014

Yoon Eun Hye need to get back to acting more I wanna see her in a good drama. The last drama I've watched her in is I miss you and that's like 2 years ago. story sounds interesting even if it weren’t for all these amazing talents! I have a book of short stories by Yu Hua that I’ve been dipping into (english translation, of course) and they do tend to stick with you. I will definitely keep my eye out for this!Actress Yoon Eun Hye will be joining Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo in the new film “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant.”
 ha ji won new movie

 In addition to Ha Ji Won and Ha Jung Woo, the star-studded cast consists of Jang Kwang, Jeon Hye Jin, Seong Dong Il, Jung Man Sik, Jo Jin Woong, Joo Jin Mo, Lee Kyung Young, Kim Sung Ryung, Kim Young Ae, etc. Now, with the casting of Yoon Eun Hye, the film is back in the spotlight once again. Yoon Eun Hye will be playing Im Boon Bang in the film, for her first big screen comeback in three years since the 2011 film “My Black Mini Dress.”

Yoon Eun Hye new movieBased on a Chinese novel written by Yu Hua, who received the James Joyce Award in 2002, the film will be directed by Ha Jung-woo, marking his second directorial feature; his debut was with last year’s comedy Roller Coaster (aka Fasten Your Seatbelt). He’ll also be starring in the lead role as a man married to Ha Ji-won who, together with their three sons growing up in the 1960s, anchors this “cheerful story about a family that is thicker than blood.”

Yoon Eun-hye is the last cast member to be added to the production, which held its first script reads on May 22. She hasn't done a film in three years, her last being the trendy My Black Minidress in 2011, which I thought was going to be flirty and funny and instead turned out weirdly heavy and angsty. I like Yoon Eun-hye in dramas because she has that wonderful approachability that works so nicely with television, where an ability to build rapport with the audience is as valuable an asset as anything, but the idea of her doing something period intrigues me. And I can definitely see her making her mark in a role that is reportedly on the short side but has a strong presence.

Fun fact: Yoon Eun-hye’s casting came about because she and Ha Jung-woo are reportedly quite friendly (which I did not know, and now find super intriguing). So when he asked for her help, she readily agreed, and will be doing Blood Merchant for free.

Chronicle of a Blood Merchant plans to begin filming on June 3.