Jiyeon New Song 'Never Ever' Music Video Tops China MV Chart

T-ARA Jiyeon needs to cover this song with slower melody and her sorrowful voice! it will be awesome. I mean it! she recently has heavy breathing problem and bad throat, but still, her voice really suits with this song. Both are great songs, mood are kinda similar! it would be awesome. The solo albums of three female superstars have been released one after the other in the month of May. T-ARA member Jiyeon released her solo mini-album titled "1Min 1 Sec" on May 20 along with the video for her single, "Never Ever."

It was revealed on May 20 that the music video for Jiyeon's "Never Ever" was ranked No. 1 on Yin Yue Tai's Korean MV chart. For those T-ARA fans out there, the group's songs, including "First Love" and "Lead the Way" were also seen on the list ranking at No. 5 and No. 7. During the press conference at the Core Contents Headquarters in Gangam, Seoul on May 20, Jiyeon described her music video, stating, "It's not entirely a sexy concept. It's a kind of sexiness that comes when girly and mannish parts combine." The singer added, "I was a bit surprised that the first point choreography came out to be a lot more risqué in the music video that I thought it would," added Jiyeon.

In the video, Jiyeon acts out the role of a woman who has been "pained by love" as she shows off her both sexy and charismatic dance moves, according to Yahoo Celebrity Philippines. Fans got the opportunity to get to know Jiyeon a little better on May 20 on Mnet's "4 Things Show," according to Allkpop. "Rather than disliking pink or ribbons, I think I dislike somewhat cutesy things. I need to have one black item on my person in order to be confident. I need to have black. I can't wear pink. No pink," stated Jiyeon. Fellow T-ARA member Hyomin added, "I think it's hard to find a feminine side to Jiyeon." When asked what she's like around boys, Jiyeon stated, "I'm the easy going type." However, Hyomin disagreed with her friend. "I don't think she's the easygoing type. I feel bad calling her coy, but she does have some coyness," stated Hyomin. In response to Hyomin's statement, Jiyeon said, "I feel like a lot of people think that way, so I fear people's attention, like how they view me and what they think. "

Source: Naver