A New Leaf Episode 1 - One Night Stand

I have only seen A New Leaf episodes 1 and 2 but it is delightful so far. It’s so good to see Park Min-Young and Kim Sang-Joong (City Hunter) again, as well as Kim Myung-Min. A new leaf episode 1 a was actually good I'm love Park Min Young in this. She's such a cute lead actress especially that first episode where she took the tranquilizer in the wine haha! and what are kdramas without the misunderstandings? lol the entire company thinks shes kim seok joo’s woman and their little “one night stand” that didn’t quite happen haha!

a new leaf episode 1

A new leaf episode 1 main case start with the rape victim tries to kill herself Jeong Hye-ryeong (Kim Yoon-seo) was raped by Park Dong-hyeon (Lee Jeong-heon) and beaten by authority, which led to her attempts to commit suicide. Rookie actress Jeong Hye-ryeong had been raped by the son of a wealthy family Park Dong-hyeon and was about to lose the case. She had hit the wall of power, so she tried to kill herself.

The courtroom scenes were intense and the scenes with Seok Joo and Ji Yoon really built on their dynamic. At this point it feels like they are both invested in each other even though they don’t particularly like eachother. She seemed to feel his pain when he got the shock that he did in this ep. She wasn’t worried so much as curious, though. And she clearly gets under his skin. OMG, I love them. 

a new leaf episodes

That end to episode 2 where he does get into the accident. man I was expecting a car crash or something - a famous attorney is going to wander around in the dark? come on ._. oh well..I like the scenes with the both of them - ones stoic and cool & the others bubbly and adorable totally love park min young and loving this..anticipating where he actually loses his memory now  oh and the mentor dude is the dad in city hunter! both min young and him were in city hunter together.

a new leaf episodes k drama



Intern lawyer Lee Ji-yoon (Park Min-yeong) went to see her at the hospital. She said, "I know you don't want to see me, but I couldn't just stay at home after I heard what had happened".
"I was really worried that you might do something to yourself when you left the court that day". She was sincerely worried.

Hye-ryeong said, "What's going to happen if I tell them that I don't want to make an agreement? I guess they'll say some infected actress is trying to rip money out of him". Ji-yoon looked at her and said, "You saw them earlier. They can't be beat. You'll get your settlement".

watch a new leaf episodes watch a new leaf english subbed

So… A New Leaf. I’ve been uber excited about this drama since it was announced, and the pics that came out over this last week had me even more excited, but the first ep was pretty much just a procedural with some cute rom-com undertones to it. To be honest, the change in mood from dark law drama (rape case in the first episode, good lord) to fun workplace rom-com is a little jarring, but the actors in this are so darn good that I’m captivated anyway. A little too much depiction of the more boring parts of being a lawyer, but I guess the show just wanted to give us a well-rounded view of the job.

I will be happy once the show shifts more to the characters than the plot, especially since KMM and PMY are so delightful together. They make me wish that the show would forget about the serious lawyering stuff and just stick to the rom-com, but… not going to happen. KMM’s character so far doesn’t seem like a complete scuzzball to me, just a really good lawyer. I think he has a conscience but he chooses to ignore it because that’s what he has to do in order to be the best at his job. It’s his job to argue a case and win it, no matter whether his side is right or not.

Search term: a new leaf, a new leaf Episode 1, a new leaf ep 1, Watch a new leaf ep 1, watch a new leaf 1, a new leaf 1 spoiler, a new leaf ep 1 english subbed,  a new leaf ep 1 review,  a new leaf kdrama  download.