Big Man Episode 3 - From Gangster to Executive Director

Big Man Episode 3 continue with the exhilarating story of Kang Ji Hwan's entry into the chaebol family. In Big Man, episode 3, Kim Ji Hyuk played by Kang Ji Hwan warned Kang Sung Wook played by Eom Hyo Seop not to mess around with him. Episode 3 deals with the Chairman publicly giving Ji Hyuk an executive director position to continuing the lie that he’s the family’s long-lost son. Ji Hyuk is wary but goes along with it when the Chairman pulls the “woe is me, I really owe you big time for abandoning you” card. Jin Ah acts out hearing gruff hottie Ji Hyuk is now her oppa and moves out of the house.

big man ep 3

On the intellectual and emotional level, there's still something missing in the way LDH relates to and interacts with him as an actress. In the restaurant scene where Ji Hyuk was supposed to fall in love with a drunk and singing Jin Ah, I really did not feel it at all. You could tell the writer tried to set up the scene, with the right music, the right camera moves, the right look in Ji Hyuk's eyes, but LDH herself didn't act in a way I felt was magnetic enough, she didn't convince me that Ji Hyuk, the worldly man, would really fell in love with her there.

Watch big man ep 3

Kim Ji Hyuk played by Kang Ji Hwan got fooled by Kang Sung Wook played by Eom Hyo Seop again.


 

Ji Hyuk sensed that Sung Wook was not his father and said to him, “I was raised from the bottom of the world. Why on earth did you give me that position? It doesn’t make sense at all. Stop messing around with me.” Sung Wook lied, “I’m your father no matter what.” Ji Hyuk yelled, “Father? My father dumped me with a dog Richard Simmons. Tell me as much as you want that you’re my father. I’m going to blame every little thing on you.”



Sung Wook went to see Ji Hyuk to make him believe that he was his father. He faked tears and made up fake stories about Ji Hyuk and his mother. He also said, “I’ll wait for you until you call me your father.” Ji Hyuk changed his mind and decided to trust him once again.

Sung Wook continued, “Honestly, I’m not that physically healthy. Dong Suk (played by Choi Daniel)’s sick too. We need you. You have only family left to trust on. That’s the reason why I hired you as the president.”

watch big man Episode kdrama

She runs into Ji Hyuk on the street and what follows is a hilarious scene where she purposely antagonizes a bunch of passing gangsters just to get Ji Hyuk in trouble. They end up running for it and hugging it out to avoid detection. These two are so destined for angry make-out sessions, but first Jin Ah needs to be disabused of the lie that Ji Hyuk is her oppa.

big man ep 3 k drama

I like how Ji Hyuk can rely on Jin Ah to speak her mind and has the guts and conviction to stand up to her evil mom and dad, but she still just seems like a little sister to him in many ways. I'm not exactly feeling the Mira connection, either. Besides being pretty and gentle, she doesn't seem to have that something extra which Ji Hyuk would really fall in love with. Pretty and gentle ladies are a dime a dozen~ Ji Hyuk's probably met his fair share of women, and I doubt Mira really stands out in any way, at least right now. She needs something more in her personality to attract him- something like an ability to read situations quickly and boss him around and make him flustered and at a loss for words like Jin Ah can.

I still enjoy it solely for Kang Ji Hwan and the still fascinating character of second female lead Jin Ah played by Jung So Min. Other than Ji Hyuk, she’s the only other character who seems to be alive and kicking in the show rather than going through the motions. 

Search term: big man, big man Episode 3, big man ep 3, Watch big man ep 1, watch big man 3, big man 3 spoiler, big man ep 3 english subbed,  big man ep 3 review,  big man kdrama  download.