Jin Se Yeon Play Two Roles on Latest Korean Drama Doctor Stranger 2014

One thing for sure Jin Se Yeon is rising so fast in her career. I dare say she's the most successful right now in her age group. The youngest generation of K actresses that has achieve the leading lady status as my knowledge are from 90'ers born like Park Shin Hye or Shin Se Kyung, after that it's only Jin Se Yeon so far. Other actresses from 91'ers-95'ers (below them it's still considered child actors) still struggling with supporting roles, only few of them managed to get 1 or 2 lead roles sometimes, but still mainly in teenage dramas. JSY on the other hand, already managed to got 3 consecutive lead roles in mature dramas, so I dare say she already gain the leading lady status, meaning that hopefully she'll always offered main roles in the future. 
Jin Se Yeon new drama doctor stranger

Jin Se Yeon displays an elegant image, but her sexiness radiates with this shocking see-through look. Jin Se Yeon’s overflowing mature beauty is shown by adding smoking makeup to her daring see-through look. She daringly chopped her hair off to have a bobbed cut for her drama, and while she has chic expressions, she didn’t forget her bright smile, and her pictorial is completed with her various charms.” Jin Se Yeon revealed her thoughts in an interview about playing two roles during the photo shoot.

Jin Se Yeon truthfully stated, “It is the first time I am attempting to play two roles through “Doctor Stranger,” but my personality has a lot more in common with the naive Song Jae Hee rather than the haughty Han Seung Hee, so it is comfortable to act.”

Jin Se Yeon latest drama 2014
They asked Jin Se Yeon what she likes to do normally, and Jin Se Yeon added, “When I am at home resting, I play the piano. While I am not good like Yoo Ah In is in “Secret Love Affair,” I bought Yuhki Kuramoto’s sheet music and I practice really hard.”

Actress Jin Se Yeon playing the first love of freedom-fighting masked crusader Bridal Mask and publicly-hated alter ego Kang To (dual roles played by the swoon-worthy and be-dimpled actor Joo Won) in drama “Bridal Mask“ was featured in a pictorial and interview in the August issue of fashion magazine “Elle.”  Below are selected excerpts from the interview and descriptions of the photographs in the pictorial.

On her role as the youngest on set, Jin Se Yeon said: “I am the youngest on set.  Part of being the youngest is making the atmosphere brighter, so I make an effort to make everyone laugh.  In contrast, when I’m with my friends, I become quiet.  I am more of the type of person who listens to others.”

On idols, Jin Se Yeon said: “I like DBSK and Big Bang.  But, these days, as opposed to picking out one group that I like, just when groups come out, I watch with interest.”

On romance scenes with Joo Won, Jin Se Yeon said: “[In the beginning of the drama] Even though Kang To loved Mok Dan, Mok Dan still did not know that Kang To was her first love.  But, whenever [Joo Won and I] had scenes together, without realizing it, I kept finding my heart relaxing [around Joo Won.]  [laughs]  So, the director had to keep reminding me not to forget what Mok Dan’s mental state was.”

On her heart beating around Joo Won, Jin Se Yeon said: “Of course.  Actors are all charismatic, good-looking, and bear with others well.  I think, as opposed to rational feelings, in the scene, one tends to lean upon one’s emotions.  It’s good!  [laughs]  Ah, what should I say?”